Skip to main content

THE CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER OF GOOGLE MR. PICHAI SUNDARARAJAN


To:     The Chief Executive Officer of Google Mr. Pichai Sundararajan

From: Athinarayanan Sanjeevraja

Date: October 18, 2019

RE: Requesting to assist my research work   
      
Dear Sir,

Let me start paying my respects to you and through you to. I am Athinarayanan Sanjeevraja, who permanently residing at “Shriman Narayana Nilayam”, Old No. 28K, New No. 13, Bampalamman Kovil Street, Muhavur Village, Rajapalayam Taluka, Virudhunagar District, Tamil Nadu. I would like to take this opportunity to bring to your notice that when I was working as a Research Analyst in Mumbai in 2007, times group started to tracked my email correspondence with my institutional investors, wire-tapped my official conversation with my fund managers and tracked my research laptop where I used to put all my thoughts and ideas on the subject of economic policy, industrial policy and financial regulations. As a result, it started to spillover my professional performance including my competitive skills, my quality research and knowledge. Thus, I left the job in mid of 2007. I haven’t taken any research job till date in India. I am a rigid and precise decision maker since my childhood. 12 years have passed the memory of the horrors of the past must remind me to stand up for IPR and human rights value that I believe in. It would be highly improbable to take any research positions in India. In the meanwhile, I started to help global leaders to understand the forces of transforming the global economy, industry and finance to improve overall economic performance and work for better international policies since 2009. My work is to provide leaders in economy, industry and finance with the facts and insights on which to base policy decision. In addition, addressing international issues/conflicts is by using paternalistic theory with sound arguments on looking at various conflicts from multi-level and inter-disciplinary perspectives since 2009. I do deeply research on the issues or conflicts from various resources like BBC, Financial Times, Economist, Bloomberg, Deutsche Welle, CGTN, The Wall Street Journal, Forbes etc. I always step up whenever international peace and order threatened since 2009. I hope this will inspire another to step up whenever the world is in problem. Moral is far more precious than money or gold or diamond or self-interest. I thought that I get recognised by Norway Nobel Committee this year. Norway Nobel Committee never ever honour true work or activism or leadership. War and Peace get resolved through politics only. Similarly, welfare of the nation done through the government only but activists are so important. Norway Nobel Committee has only succeeded in diminishing the image of Alfred Nobel and diminishing the value of Nobel Price when I started to observe Nobel Price announcement since 2000. At this stage the moral bankruptcy of the Nobel Committee is public domain. So I should not be getting upset by their decisions but I’m totally disrupted by their decision since October 10, 2019. I couldn’t able to track international issues. I am fear that I’ll be able to address international issues consistently or not. Over the past ten years, I have been addressing international issues whenever I get spare time. I have no father and mother to support my work. I would like to continue to address international issues. I’m specifically seeking donations between $200 - $250 per month for my research work so that I can continue to address international issues. As a highly educated person like you would understand, addressing international conflicts is of extreme importance to the global economy. I fervently hope that you will be able to join me in funding to address the international issues. If not, please forward it to someone in the US who knows funding for addressing international issues. Any support will be highly appreciated by me that I provide a service to international leaders. I am sure that I must provide results. If you requires the beneficiary to give up a bit of its credibility to you (the donor), every research paper I will indicate your name at the bottom of the paper that it is funded by you as the act of accepting the funds especially in exchange for naming rights for sure.    
  
If you have any queries, please feel free to contact me through the mobile number 0091-8300602033 or via email at s.athinarayanan@gmail.com

Here I am furnishing my bank details for your reference
Name: Athinarayanan S
Bank Name: State Bank of India
A/C No. 20406038605
Branch: Rajapalayam
IFSC Code: SBIN0000906
MICR: 626002053
yours faithfully,
Athinarayanan Sanjeevraja
Athinarayanan Advisory
Athinarayanan Twitter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BRITAIN’S BREXIT BATTLE 2019

To:     The Right Honourable European Commission President Hon. Jean-Claude Juncker   From: Athinarayanan Sanjeevraja Date: August 19, 2019 RE:      BRITAIN’S BREXIT BATTLE   Suggestion: Hon. European Commission President, let me start by paying my respects to you and through you to. The UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson has insisted repeatedly that backstop must go, if not then no deal BREXIT but he support the GFA and custom-free border between the UK (Northern Ireland) and the EU (Republic of Ireland). That is a blatant contradiction. How can he have it both ways? If the UK wanted to exit from the EU bloc without a deal - the return of a hard border is absolutely necessary. Why BREXITERS are object to the backstop? The reason behind that it would give the EU way to keep a toehold in future UK trade policy. If the UK wanted to leave the EU without backstop, in other words, a hard BREXIT or there is been no exit agreement by both the UK and the EU – then the r

HONG KONG EXTRADITION BILL 2019

To:     The Right Honourable Chief Executive of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China Ms. Carrie Lam From: Athinarayanan Sanjeevraja Date: August 29, 2019 RE:      HONG KONG EXTRADITION BILL 2019 Suggestion: Hon. Chief Executive of the Hong Kong let me start by paying my respects to you and through you to. “One Country Two Systems” structure compels Hong Kong to operate currently under different legal system than that of Mainland China. You published the extradition bill on March 29, 2019 and first reading on April 3, 2019 which will destroy Hong Kong legal independence because extradition bill is another attempt for China to take away the Hong Kong independent legal system that China has agreed for Hong Kong to keep until 2047. Thus, the people of Hong Kong marched their protest against the bill on June 9, 2019. Hong Kong protests are still continuing. The silence of your government leads me to believe you have no plan t

EU NEW FISCAL AUTHORITY FOR WEAK MEMBER STATES

This paper focuses on setting up new fiscal authority to manage compatible fiscal decentralisation and budgetary discipline in the EU Member States. The authority need to adopt a tough fiscal consolidation programme. The authority should be responsible for designing fiscal policy for all Member States with stricter rules, conscientious monitoring and enforcement mechanisms for the conduct of fiscal decentralisation and budgetary policy. If Member States does not implement or violate the fiscal authority law that Member State/States to be sued in the European Court of Justice. We cannot grow our economy without proper fiscal cooperation between Member States. So the fiscal authority must coach at least weak Member States how to implement effective fiscal policy so that crony driven economy can be turned into a competitive market based economy. EU established the provisions of the Stability and Growth Pact (SGP) to avoid excessive deficits of the Member States and take precise act